With hard work comes improvement, with improvement comes determination, and with determination comes pride. Be proud of who you are and come to practices to work hard!
- Swimmers will show up prepared for a successful workout. This includes suit, cap, goggles, water bottle, etc. All equipment will be on and swimmer will begin swimming on time.
- Swimmers will bring a positive attitude and will be respectful to parents, officials, fellow swimmers, and coaches. Swimmers are here to encourage one another and work as a team.
- Swimmers will complete all sets given by the coach.
- Swimmers will work toward obtaining a perfect swim technique at all times. Perfect starts, turns, and all strokes are an expectation and swimmers must understand safety rules, i.e. circle swimming and leaving 5-seconds apart.
- Swimmers will respect all coaches, teammates and workouts. Swimmers should respect each other’s space during practice: no touching or splashing each other. Swimmers should not be influenced by negative behavior/actions of teammates.
- Swimmers will encourage teammates at practices and meets. Swimmers will also be respectful and encouraging to competitors.
- Swimmers will be respectful of pool locker rooms, team equipment and other swimmer’s property. They will clean up after themselves and be aware of their surroundings.