Parking during Practice and Meets
Please be reminded of the following parking rules:
- Obey all Arvada City ordinances regarding parking; no blocking of service entrances to businesses, resident driveways, alleyways, fire hydrants, etc.
- NO PARKING in the lots located at 13825 W. 85th, 13741 W. 85th, and 13767 W. 85th avenues for ANY Piranhas’ events including practices (designated by red X’s on map)
- Do not park along W 84th Drive and W 85th Drive posted as “No Parking – Fire Lane.”
- Meets Only: Do not park along the front of the Depot / Pool as this will be designated as a “drop off” zone (designated by yellow line on map.)
- Do not park on lawns.
- Please consider parking along W 83rd Ave. between Devinney St. and Cole St. It is fairly close to the pool and is a nice morning walk. If you would like a bit longer walk, please consider parking at Meiklejohn Elementary School.
- Please self monitor your parking as well as that of others, especially members of the visiting swim team that are not aware of our parking situation. If you see someone that is about to violate any of the above parking rules please remind them to comply. If they’ve already parked illegally and have entered the meet, please note their license plate number and their situation and report it to meet personnel so that a public address announcement can be made.
If we incur multiple and repeated parking violations and complaints, it may affect our ability to continue hosting the Piranhas Swim Team at Five Parks.